Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Soo much to catch up on!

I am so tired right now. Jet lag has hit me on my first night back from NYC. Such an amazing trip. I want to give it the attention it deserves so a much better blog post will have to be posted tomorrow. I just wanted to write something to remind me of the feeling I have right now, of being inspired by such amazing sights, great people, of just knowing that I could go somewhere new and love it because it so different, and of realizing that I'm still horrible at goodbyes. Can't help it. When I let folks in or even a city like NY, it is not easy for me to part ways. I asked David why I'm such a softie and he says it's just because I have a really big heart. Well, that makes me feel better. I'd rather feel things with great intensity than just a big void or hold back. I think I'll rest now and blog more tomorrow. Loved loved loved NYC. But it will be nice to snooze in my actual bed..you can only do the pull out bed for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment